I know this picture is a repeat from his birthday group, but thought we might change the focus of the picture slightly - removing all subtlties :-)
We thought it was a bit big on Noah, but that it would be a better fit, say, in November!!!!! 
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
4 comments:
How wonderful! We enjoy seeing Noah's pictures - he's growing so fast and looks like he's having a great time at his party. The news about a baby sister or brother is just terrific. Love to you all - "Uncle" Charlie & "Aunt" Barb
Oh my goodness - what exciting times
at your house!!!
so happy for all of you!!
glad the 1st birthday party was a
success and I know he will be a
wonderful big brother :=)
A. Judy and U. Steve
Noah you look so handsome on all of
your 1st birthday pictures. I love
your cars and trucks. What fun.
You will be a GREAT big brother.
How exciting. You will be able to teach your new baby all the fun
things you do. And be such a big
helper to Mommy.. I am so happy
for all of you.
Love, Aunt Lori
Congratulations on all the exciting things happening at the Baldry house. Noah is so adorable! And I just bet he'll be the best big brother ever. Congrats to all of you! Miss you.
Post a Comment