I feel like I have a whole new world
that was just introduced to me. I used to think that things just came to me, but now I realize I can pretty much get just about anywhere I want to. Mom and dad are learning....
That I see opportunities that they
didn't even realize existed.
Along with this new-found freedom
is also a lot of frustration, as I get myself in places that I just don't know how to escape. Naptimes are also more challenging... it's hard for me to want to put my head down and close my eyes and rest (like mommy says I should) because I can move all around my crib now. Fun times!
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
Just you wait....it get's worse before it gets better I think....A is into absolutely everything she shouldn't be...forget about the Toys! Suzie
Post a Comment