My Auntie Teresa bought me a special sweater and matching hat to wear out to Montana for my first ever Thanksgiving. That plane ride stuff is great! It's like a napper's heaven...I even got to sit on my mommy's lap for both my naps and cuddle with her all the way there.
Grandma and Papa gave all of us these outfits so we could wear them in our cousin picture. My outfit was just like Brandon's. I love my cousins. They played with me and sang to me....
My cousin Megan read me books and her sister,
Maycee, is a good helper when it comes to clean-up duty (burp rag, diaper wipes, etc....)
Auntie Darcee, Uncle Brett, and Uncle 
Bruce loved on me lots too. I sure do miss them already. When I was there, I got to swim in a big pool for the first time (okay, so technically I guess I wasn't reallly swimming).
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment