Voting

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A lot has happened since I last updated you all. Last week mom took me to see my friends Jackson and Walker (My daddy and their mommy are friends from MT). We had lots of fun playing. Then we went to visit my relatives in IL- I got to meet my great-auntie Linda for the first time. We couldn't stay long because we had to visit my cousin Heather one last time before she went to be with Jesus. She had been sick and in the big hospital for a long time. I'll always remember getting to play with her at Noni and Papa's. We will miss her a lot, but we know she is smiling and giggling from above. Here is a pic of the first time I sat in a high chair (Mom and Dad keep talking about solid food, but I think the milk I get is pretty solid itself!).

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

What a big boy you are sitting in
your high chair. Who is your friend
that you are holding?
I remember your Mommy and Auntie's
in that same high chair.
And cousin Kate.. I have a picture
of her climbing out of it on her
First Birthday . It is a funny picture of her with a birthday hat
on and her cake all over the place.
I love you, Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

Noah,
I was so glad to get to meet you. You are just too cute for words. I will see you again at cousin Courtney's wedding.
Love you, Aunt Linda

DoubleE said...

I love the blog...thanks for sharing!!
Suzie & Ana