Voting

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Future PT

Today was a fun day. My mommy took me to physical thearpy school today for "Healthy Baby Lab", where lots of nice people played with me. They were talking a lot of big words that I couldn't understand, but I think I performed great for them - reaching for their toys, giggling at them, and showing them my almost-conquered-new-trick....sitting up by myself. They gave me this cool t-shirt to wear (kinda appropriate since both my mommy and daddy are PTs!). With all this excitement it's been hard for me to get a good nap in today. So, I decided to create a little excitement instead. First I loaded up my diaps so that mommy would give me a bath (I love my baths) and then when she was drying me off, I decided she needed a bath! Now we are all cleaned up and cozy, and I'm ready for my nap now. My auntie chris is coming to spend the day with me and noni tomorrow - I can hardly wait. Better rest up... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: