For the past 6 months Hannah has pleaded
to have short hair like mommy....
this week, in mommy's weakness,
she agreed!
So today we headed to mommy's salon -
to have short hair like mommy....
this week, in mommy's weakness,
she agreed!
So today we headed to mommy's salon -

(without any real hesitation)




In the end - mommy/daddy adore her new look,
and the little pick-up in her step
as she shakes her head and admires her new do.
(here's the first, of many, 10-inch donations sent with love from Hannah)
and the little pick-up in her step
as she shakes her head and admires her new do.
(here's the first, of many, 10-inch donations sent with love from Hannah)







1 comments:
Oh I remember my first 10" hair cut. I was in second grade and my dad did NOT want me to do it. My mom didn't care. I never liked it short and kept growing it back out. I love it and think it is so cute on her. Big steps. I'm hoping someday Hadley will be able to do this too, her hair is growing so, so slow.
Post a Comment