Voting

Thursday, June 16, 2011

T-ball debut

Tonight was my FIRST-EVER T-ball game!
You could definitely say I was pretty excited!
(thank you to all who were patient
hearing me talk about it continuously for the past 2 weeks!)
(that picture was taken right after I got my
much-anticipated red shirt ("jersey")

We began the night with warm-ups....
which were extra-special
because daddy got to be a hands-on-dad/coach


after field practice, we came in for batting practice....

(here I am, watching and learning....)

followed by a little one/one instruction

(looks like I'm placing my shot,
but really just letting coach know
I understood which direction I needed to run :)

I was feeling confident, and excited, and ready for the "real-deal"


Hannah and Elijah pulled up their seats...

ready to cheer on our team!

Elijah really got into it - trying to be "one of the team"

I think batting was my favorite part.




but thought it was thrilling to learn about
the defensive party of the game too!


despite Elijah's apparent
"I'm so done with this baseball-watching thing",

We all had a great family night and couldn't be more proud
of the optimistic, team-oriented attitude of Noah,

and the positive, learning environment
that we experienced for our first organized sporting event
in our community!

1 comments:

mimi said...

What fun pic's!!! You sure look like your daddy when he played T ball...luv u Mimi