Voting

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Our March Madness..

The first weekend of March, Mommy and Daddy surprised
Hannah and I and took us to a waterpark in WI dells!

We had a blast!!!!



Chris and Mindy added a surprise of their own and met us there!
(we LOVE Chris and Mindy)

There were lots of things there to tucker us out
(and boy did they ever...)

the wave pool was one of my favorites!





Even amidst Hannah's timidness...
she came out of her little shell and started to "brave he waves".



I really got to experience everything to the fullest ...
I was just tall enough to tackle just about any slide there was....

well, all but one
(but that one had Daddy and Mr. Chris screaming like girls :),
so I probably wouldn't have liked it too much)

This was the next best thing...
here's a little pep talk from dad.

"tied" at the top
(this is wear mommy was holding her breath,
hoping I would still be smiling at the bottom)

daddy and Mr. Chris....
followed by me, "the light-weight"
(which made me very sad
because I'm super competitve and wanted to "win"!)
smiles of accomplishment...


Hannah, although she pretended to get brave the last day and follow after the boys, wasn't too dissapointed that she wasn't tall enough to ride the slides. She spent most of the time flipping back and forth between two very friendly kid areas...


the next-best-part of this weekend
was the fact that we got to stay in a hotel...
bonus!




Chris and Mindy spoiled us with fun "activities";
little did they know how much I LOVE these walkie-talkies!!!
Thank you, thank you...
fun weekend....
super duper fun!


0 comments: