Voting

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

swimming debut

Being the big brother that I am,
(and the amount of excitement that was bubbling over inside)
I offered to go first for swim lessons this morning...
to show Hannah "how it's done".

Mommy was really impressed with the skills
that I carried over from last year.

Hannah watched in awe/anticipation...

that is until she needed to be distracted a bit
until it was her turn.

despite Mommy's uncertainty of whether or not Hannah would actually participate, Hannah went right to Dani's arms

and away she went!

blowing bubbles,
putting her face in and floating/kicking!

About the only thing she really buckled her knees at
was jumping in off the edge of the pool.

Not too shabby Hannah-bear!




Elijah...well, he was eagerly lookin-in
on what the future had in store for him.

figured he probably should work on his walking skills
before any kind of swimming skills...







0 comments: