Voting

Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Day Ride

Today is May Day ...
(impressed? mom actually is posting pictures from the same day!!!)

Mom and Dad thought I was ready to hit the sidewalks
and venture beyond our little neighborhood
out into the "real world"...


(Hannah and Elijah were in too!)so off we went.


where the sidewalk lead us...to one of our favorite Saturday morning spots!

The coffee shop!
best toast smothered in PB&J around.


Elijah would have to agree! He was just lovin' it.

then back on our way,
down the bike path;
pausing for a water break....

I think our 4 mile (round-trip) journey may have been a bit much.
I hit a wall after 3 miles, BUT...
after much encouragement and positive words,
we arrived back home.

Just in time to be introduced to my new love -
my double-bike with daddy!
(perfect for those longer rides that I tire on)

it was only a few minutes of daddy using his crafty skills -

(and some feedback from his partner-in-training...)


and we were off and pedaling.


And that pretty much tells the story of the rest of our day!
(ride...eat...ride...nap...ride...eat....ride....sleep!)

oh yes...and a little Twins baseball ipod action!






nighty nite!

0 comments: