Here are some pics that capture how we've been
passing the time here in Wisconsin
as we wait out these winter months....
Here is a typical morning before I go to school.
Just hangin' out waiting for our wonderful neighbor,
that gives me a ride with my best bud, Casey.
this particular day was show in tell...
so I was geared up and ready to go!
perhaps a little too excited,
as I insisted on waiting outside in the driveway for them...

Usually, while I'm away at school, it affords mommy some time
to catch up on laundry and other things, while E-man naps
and Hannah "helps".
Here she is helping with the laundry.
What do you think of her fashion sense?
(Those are mommy's socks she's modeling!)

Then, in the afternoon, when we're all home and anxious
for daddy to come home for work,
we find ourselves indulging in messy projects
(good way to pass the time Mommy says)
passing the time here in Wisconsin
as we wait out these winter months....
Here is a typical morning before I go to school.
Just hangin' out waiting for our wonderful neighbor,
that gives me a ride with my best bud, Casey.
this particular day was show in tell...so I was geared up and ready to go!
perhaps a little too excited,as I insisted on waiting outside in the driveway for them...

Usually, while I'm away at school, it affords mommy some time
to catch up on laundry and other things, while E-man naps
and Hannah "helps".
Here she is helping with the laundry.
What do you think of her fashion sense?
(Those are mommy's socks she's modeling!)

Then, in the afternoon, when we're all home and anxious
for daddy to come home for work,
we find ourselves indulging in messy projects
(good way to pass the time Mommy says)


it's remarkable how they make this washable paint these days!
Otherwise I don't think we'd be allowed to paint
any sooner than we are going to be allowed to date! :)

Speaking of "dating", Mommy wanted to include
these pics of me as I was getting ready to attend
my first birthday party
for a cute little girl in my class.
Mommy kept saying I looked so "sharp"
and had this pathetic look of
"oh-my-little-boy-is-growing-up" on her face.


Otherwise I don't think we'd be allowed to paint
any sooner than we are going to be allowed to date! :)

Speaking of "dating", Mommy wanted to include
these pics of me as I was getting ready to attend
my first birthday party
for a cute little girl in my class.
Mommy kept saying I looked so "sharp"
and had this pathetic look of
"oh-my-little-boy-is-growing-up" on her face.


0 comments:
Post a Comment