with the Fjosne's!
We have had a weekend of winter fun!
Still no introductions to an actual "sledding hill",BUT, for now, the backyard has been ample entertainment.


close to her buddy, Mindy.

They were fully entertained my daddy and Mr. Chris as they
reverted back to their childhood...
as we all then witnessed -
reverted back to their childhood...
as we all then witnessed -








Like most things... Hannah was hesitant once we got inside the rink....
but after a little observing -
but after a little observing -
I think I was a bit surprised at how difficult ice skating was,since I've been begging for forever to go.....

We ALL are dragging a bit as we round the corner to Sunday.....
good times with good friends - just can't beat it!
good times with good friends - just can't beat it!
Thanks Chris and Mindy!








0 comments:
Post a Comment