Voting

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wisconsin winter wonderland...

This post is NOT about telling scary ghost-stories...


instead, it's how we started our day on Wednesday morning. Hannah and Noah had been "quietly" playing in their room (until it was mommy-approved-time to get up), when we last power. When I heard no surprised screams or scuffling around, I thought I better check out what these two were up to in their room. As I opened the door, I saw this adorable sight.... Noah and Hannah were looking at books, by flashlight! Too cute.
We woke up to a winter wonderland...
16 inches total of snow (I believe) was the final count!


It was only a matter of minutes
from when breakfast was complete and we were out the door!




Here's a pic of daddy trying to help the policeman
who got stuck in our unplowed street!

Very entertaining for us to see a plow come and help push him out!

I had my firefighter helmet on and was pleading to go help,
but mommy thought it be best for me
to stay clear of the spinning tires down the way.

First we "worked"....



(then we played)



The neighbor boys came over a little later and we did our best attempt to make a snowman. Unfortunately, the temps were dropping rapidly and the snow was not the good packing snow that we needed.

We did the best we could....
and at least ended up with a vertical creature :)

E-man wasn't allowed outside, so here's a picture of him staying warm inside!




A very fun, energy filled day. Boy, did bed feel good that night!

0 comments: