Beach days with the Heeter's....what better way to spend a sunny summer day? Thanks Holly and Joy for letting us come romp around your place. Can't wait to do it again, SOON!
Swim lessons have been a lot of this summer's water fun. One of our favorite places to go is to the Meyerhofer's, b/c they have endless fun where they live.... and this summer they offered to give me swim lessons. Who could pass that up?
When I first get there I try to pretend like I'm shy... so first I start off tenative...
When I first get there I try to pretend like I'm shy... so first I start off tenative...

And it's go time...
This next picture is my least favorite activity-
the "monkey crawl",
but mommy managed to capture a smile.
the "monkey crawl",
but mommy managed to capture a smile.

(here's what I'm really like - a goofball for sure!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment