Voting

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Thanksgiving week

The week of Thanksgiving I woke up, looked out my window, and happily declared - "it's winter!"


Followed promptly by instructing mommy to go to the store and buy me some snow boots so I could shovel... so her and Mimi went to Target and found me this super cool big boy boots.


The next thing on mommy's list was to make her first, 100% homemade, from scratch (including the crusts) pie.... she was so proud that it didn't flop that she even took a picture!
She was very hesitant to let me help during the process, saying that she didn't even know how to do it, but she was brave and let me do a little kneading of the dough, stirring of the caramel, etc.... to have a scrumptious end-result - yummy yummy in my tummy caramel apple pie.



The morning of Thanksgiving we did one of my favorite things... we watched the Macy's day parade. I even got to see Elmo and friends, which was a special treat!


Then, as if that wasn't special enough, my Uncle Bruce, and cousins (Avery and Brandon) came to my house for our Thanksgiving feast. They got to ride in an airplane! Hannah-bear sure loves my Uncle Bruce (and Avery too)!


I think cousin Brandon (a.k.a. "Bubba") is my favorite though.... cause he plays and plays with me, makes me giggle (a LOT) and lets me follow him around everywhere (because I want to be just like him)..


All in all, I have a LOT to be thankful for....
especially my family

soon to be five (june 13th....I get to be a big big brother....)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's to all of you.. wow a family of FIVE ... I am so happy
for all of you. You will be one busy Mommy.. Love you all,
Aunt Lori