Voting

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Go West Young Man

After what seemed like FOREVER, it was finally time to start heading to Mimi and Papa's house. Noni brought up her van, we packed it to the brim and off we went.


This is actually a trick picture... it looks like I'm on an airplane ready for take off BUT - we road-tripped it, so this is just me watching Elmo with the super large earphones in Noni's car :-)


I was so excited I could hardly contain myself (OR fall asleep, as I lasted about 3 hours in the car, until 10:30pm before I fell asleep) as we began our through-the-night journey to ND (our first stop)...



We made two stops along the way....


First stop:

to visit little A and her mommy and daddy!




Our dear friends opened up their home with an energetic welcome (before 7AM!)


Hannah and A got acquainted real fast and off they went...


exploring the world together...

What's the best thing to do after a long 12 hour car trip of sleeping in your car seat (besides going to see and ride in one of Justin's BIG tractors - OR - take a really long "catch-up-nap"?)...



Go to the park!






Thanks for letting us come in and double the # in your home!




Next stop:


Aunt De De's and Uncle Donny's.... for a quick energy-release and energy-storing (lunch)..





Next stop - Mimi and Papa's house!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

FUN updates! I can't believe all the stops you made along the way - how nice to break up the trip! I loved all the pictures...it looks like you guys had a blast.