Mimi and Papa drove out from Montana to celebrate my 2nd birthday. Let's just say I'm starting early with learning to have a "birthday week".... we have had so much fun, almost more fun than a new-2 year old can handle!
These pictures are from my birthday party on Sunday... what more could a 2 year old dream of than a day (followed by another day) of everyone celebrating ME!
My Noni is super talented and made me this totally awesome firetruck cake. It pretty much came with all the bells and whistles (only thing missin' was the siren...now THAT would have been impressive)! Thanks Noni (and Papa - I know you were a very important supervisor)
God even blessed us with a great sunny 70 degree day, so we played outside in the yard. My cousin, Drew, and I ran and ran and ran! I love this sunshine stuff! Here's a picture of Papa Ike, Hannah and I coolin' in the shade (that's where Papa likes it best)This tent isn't new, but Daddy and I sure had fun playing in it. Now that our basement is done (for the most part) I get to have fun toys like this to play in. Mommy LOVES having toys down there... it's werid, when they were upstairs she called them "clutter" instead of toys...
AND that wraps up my birthday party! Just wait til you see the pics from my actual birthday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment