Lately I have been into getting into everything.... I like to think of it as helping mommy put away the laundry, but I guess it's more fun to take the clothes OUT of the drawer after she's put them all away :-)
I've also been concentrating (note: the face) on
walking with my new scooter-toy. It's wicked fast, but sometimes it gets ahead of me and I tumble. KABOOM - and then we clap :-)
Bridger and I are still good buds. She has learned to put up with a lot of my need for a jungle gym to climb on....but I am starting to learn how to play with her (I like to watch mommy/daddy play catch with her). Her toys look just like mine, but mommy/daddy seem to want to keep them away from me (haven't quite figured that one out yet).
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment