Christmas day was one I wish I would always be able to remember....
I woke up in my crib Christmas morning and this guy they call Santa had come to my house (I'm not really comprehending that all yet), and then later that day my noni and papa came to visit with great grandma and grandpa. But first, we visited a very special auntie of mine....she is my great, great aunt - isn't that the greatest?
One of the things I liked to play with the most was my new band set that I got from my auntie and uncle. I can see how this is
going to provide lots and lots of entertainment in the future. My mommy and daddy have watched me turn from an amateur army-crawler to a almost-efficient crawler over the past week.
(here's my great, great aunt I was talking about) 
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment