You can probably guess who is typing this blog entry for me, just by the title....today could be a potentially ugly day in my household. The Packers are playing the Vikings, so mommy and daddy are battling against each other for bragging rights...and I'm caught in the middle! Papa Tom, just so you know - I had no choice in the matter about my outfit in these pictures - but it's what's in my heart that really matters :-)
December Brain Dump
5 years ago
1 comments:
You know what you're goin' to get for Christmas now! Papa just took the hint! You'll have enough "green" to last all winter til the spring grass shows.
I think we need to call in the forces from Avery.
Sure gives Noni the giggles! Grown men should not pout, so don't look Papa's way. I wanted to get the garage cleaned out today, so if it gets "bad" that may happen. Can you tell Noni is real "torn":>)
hugs to all the cute blonds in braids.
Post a Comment